What or which god are you looking at and going for and who or what do you want to worship

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Aug 11 16 1:10 PM

Tags : : , , , ,

In the previous posting we gave a very short overview over gods and God.

We do like it you came along here and are curious what your thoughts are about a god, the God and worship.
  1. Do you belong to a religious group and have special attention to certain deities or elements?
  2. Do you consider yourself to belong to Christendom?
  3. When considering yourself a Christian do you consider Jesus also to be God or do you know the Biblical truth about this sent one form God?
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Aug 11 16 7:06 PM

I do belong to the Christadelphians and consider myself being part of Christianity, having more right to call myself a Christian (I think), meaning a follower of Christ, than many Catholics and Protestants who do not believe the words of Christ Jesus and do not keep to the tasks he has given to do by his pupils and followers.

Believing that God does not tell lies I believe what He said that Jesus is His only begotten beloved son.

“21 Now it came to pass, when all the people were baptized, that, Jesus also having been baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, 22 and the Holy Spirit descended in a bodily form, as a dove, upon him, and a voice came out of heaven, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. 23 And Jesus himself, when he began [to teach], was about thirty years of age, being the son (as was supposed) of Joseph, the [son] of Heli,” (Luke 3:21-23 ASV)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help